We aim to provide all the essentials you needs together with a few little luxuries. We have all the essential groceries, chilled and frozen food, drinks, ice-creams, take-away teas and coffees and much more. We carry a wide range of items from good suppliers and are continually looking to increase the range of good quality and reasonably priced items.
We also offer a range of goods and services from local providers.
During these exceptional times, we have put a number of initiatives in place.
- We are offering a delivery service to the village. Place your order by calling the shop on 01491 871633 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- We are limiting the number of people in the shop at any one time. Please look through the window in the door to check whether the shop is clear. We have marked out queuing marks on the path to the shop.
- We have good levels of stocks but may need to ration certain items if we can’t get deliveries
- Our cleaning regimes have been increased significantly. Please help by only touching those items you intend to buy.
- There are new screens to help keep customers and volunteers safe.